Indice del forum Olimpo Informatico
I Forum di Zeus News
Leggi la newsletter gratuita - Attiva il Menu compatto

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Newsletter RSS Facebook Twitter Contatti Ricerca
Comodo e le sue MAIL
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Sicurezza
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
kevin
Moderatore Caffè dell'Olimpo
Moderatore Caffè dell'Olimpo

MessaggioInviato: 09 Dic 2008 12:14    Oggetto: Comodo e le sue MAIL Rispondi

Ciao raghi,
il gruppo Comodo mi ha appena inviato questa e siccome è in inglese, volevo farvi vedere se serviva a qualcosa o a qualcuno che lo usa.
grassie.

Citazione:
Awww... thanks.

People who use Comodo software say great things about it

I have downloaded for the first time the firewall and I was really impressed by the clearness of the interface and the easiness of the commands. Furthermore I have tested it 9TCP scan Udp, Trojans etc.... and I can only congratulate all your team for the results, my computer showed invisible on all the test . A big BRAVO to all the guys that worked to develop this firewall and keeping it FREE!!!!

Jim M

Top 10 Ways to Keep Your Computer Safe on the Internet-All Free

10. Log off. Turn your computer off when you are not using it.

09. Do not click on files ending in .exe if you are not sure what they are supposed to do. (Not even if your favorite Uncle Fred sent it.)

08. Use free firewall and spy detection software every week. It's like a vaccination for your computer.

07. Secure your email. You wouldn't put confidential information like your social security number or your bank account number on a postcard (we hope). How much do you trust the servers you send your email through with your sensitive information.

06. Download a program to detect malicious software.

05. Supervise your kids on the computer. They like to visit sites that expose them to viruses.

04. Save time with anti-SPAM software. No more too-good-to-be-true offers. No products proven to shrink or enlarge body parts.

03. Put your saved password information under digital lock and key.

02. When you visit a commercial website, look for a TrustLogo. If you log in to that site, you want your browser bar to turn green, showing that the website is turning your information into digital code that other computers can't read.

01. Just in case, back up your computer regularly

13 Things Your Computer Person Won't Tell You

Here at Comodo we got a big chuckle out of the "13 Things Your Computer Person Won't Tell You" article in the September Reader's Digest, especially this one

We're like Santa: We know if you've been bad or good. Fessing up to what really happened right before the system crashed is going to save time - and I'm going to figure it out anyway.

(too true!) For this and more, check Reader's Digest online.

We Want Your Feedback!
The Comodo Connections newsletter is your source for Comodo products and new developments. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there are any topics that you'd like us to cover, or thoughts that you'd like to share with us. Send feedback to us via email at consumernews@comodo.com

www.comodo.com
©2008 Comodo Security Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

This is an advertisement. If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving e-mail offers from Comodo or if this message has been sent to you in error, please click on the Unsubscribe link to be removed from our mailing list. UNSUBSCRIBE
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Sicurezza Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: