Indice del forum Olimpo Informatico
I Forum di Zeus News
Leggi la newsletter gratuita - Attiva il Menu compatto

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Newsletter RSS Facebook Twitter Contatti Ricerca
Fanatici religiosi distruggono il Piss Christ ad Avignone
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Notizie dal mondo / Rassegna stampa
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
Rozzemilio
Dio maturo
Dio maturo

MessaggioInviato: 21 Apr 2011 10:50    Oggetto: Fanatici religiosi distruggono il Piss Christ ad Avignone Rispondi

When New York artist Andres Serrano plunged a plastic crucifix into a glass of his own urine and photographed it in 1987 under the title Piss Christ, he said he was making a statement on the misuse of religion.

Controversy has followed the work ever since, but reached an unprecedented peak on Palm Sunday when it was attacked with hammers and destroyed after an "anti-blasphemy" campaign by French Catholic fundamentalists in the southern city of Avignon.

The violent slashing of the picture, and another Serrano photograph of a meditating nun, has plunged secular France into soul-searching about Christian fundamentalism and Nicolas Sarkozy's use of religious populism in his bid for re-election next year.

Dal Guardian
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Notizie dal mondo / Rassegna stampa Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: