Indice del forum Olimpo Informatico
I Forum di Zeus News
Leggi la newsletter gratuita - Attiva il Menu compatto

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Newsletter RSS Facebook Twitter Contatti Ricerca
[NVIDIA] Ileana Tacconelli
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Olimpo.TV
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
{Diego}
Ospite

MessaggioInviato: 11 Apr 2008 10:51    Oggetto: [NVIDIA] Ileana Tacconelli Rispondi

La nuova PR per l'Italia di nVidia!
Che gnocca :)

http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/04/18/nvidia-girl-gets-graphic

Citazione:
ANY MAN WHO finds himself having to deal with Nvidia PR in the near future, should consider himself a very lucky geek indeed. ?Why?? we hear you ask with a skeptical eyebrow raised. There's not a lot that is more unpleasant than dealing with Nvidia, right? Wrong. Wait until you see Nvidia Italy?s new PR girl. Her name is Ileana Tacconelli, and her long Italian legs are currently doing the rounds on Youtube.

And more good news: she doesn?t seem bothered by the presence of dodgy looking blokes either. Wearing a colourful bikini and brandishing a balloon, which she seductively blows up, Ms Tacconelli gyrates behind a bleach blonde, moustachioed, baseball-cap-wearing geezer in Lycra. Then, after a quick outfit change, the leggy and, indded, buxom Ileana shows off some kind of a shoe box, while wearing knee-high black boots and a skimpy black bikini.

In another scene, she appears to remove her shirt and wring it out into a big yellow bucket (the reason for which is unclear). After all that effort, she takes a long slug on what can only be assumed to be hard liquor; unless of course, it's what she wrung out of her shirt.

A colleague of Ms Tacconelli, confirmed to the INQ that her workmate was indeed the girl in the Youtube video, but said that Ileana wouldn?t be available for a comment until Monday, because she?s attending an Nvidia event. We wanted to know what she makes of Hybrid SLI.

Somehow we think Nvidia's Italian events will be drawing far larger crowds from now on. Intel, AMD take note.
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Olimpo.TV Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: