Indice del forum Olimpo Informatico
I Forum di Zeus News
Leggi la newsletter gratuita - Attiva il Menu compatto

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Newsletter RSS Facebook Twitter Contatti Ricerca
L'Fbi potrebbe accedere all'iPhone sequestrato con laser e acidi
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Privacy
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
Zeus News
Ospite

MessaggioInviato: 23 Feb 2016 15:30    Oggetto: L'Fbi potrebbe accedere all'iPhone sequestrato con laser e acidi Rispondi citando

Leggi l'articolo L'Fbi potrebbe accedere all'iPhone sequestrato con laser e acidi
L'aiuto di Apple non è indispensabile: i federali potrebbero ottenere i dati con tecniche da fantascienza.

Segnala un refuso
{utente anonimo}
Ospite

MessaggioInviato: 23 Feb 2016 15:43    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

oddio, ma proprio proprio non ho capito nulla![?] innanzitutto come si fa a leggere fisicamente qualcosa di scritto logicamente??
{utente anonimo}
Ospite

MessaggioInviato: 23 Feb 2016 16:28    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

tempo fa lessi che esiste un laboratorio specializzato della polizia tedesca, mi pare, che 'radiografando' i chip riesce a decrittare le chiavi hardware.
A parte i casini che ha già combinato l'fbi su quel cell, secondo me è chiaramente una scusa per farsi dare una bacdoor da usare in futuro....
zero
Dio maturo
Dio maturo

MessaggioInviato: 23 Feb 2016 18:16    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Citazione:
Infine, con un attacco a forza bruta un supercomputer dovrebbe essere in grado di indovinare la password dell'utente

che sara' "1234" Smile
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
zero
Dio maturo
Dio maturo

MessaggioInviato: 23 Feb 2016 18:21    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

{utente anonimo} ha scritto:
come si fa a leggere fisicamente qualcosa di scritto logicamente??

Qualunque tipo di scrittura sfrutta qualche fenomeno fisico.
emiliana2010
Mortale devoto
Mortale devoto

MessaggioInviato: 24 Feb 2016 08:35    Oggetto: All'FBI già garantiti i dati nell'iPhone 70 volte Rispondi citando

Di recente ho letto che il tutto è una bufala in quanto, nel passato, all'FBI sono stati garantiti i dati custoditi nell'iPhone già 70 volte.
Ecco di seguito quanto letto:

Encrypted iPhone data – and access to it – is the basis of the current Apple vs FBI legal and technological battle. The United States FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation) has sent Apple Inc., maker of the iPhone (and the iOS software that goes with it), an order to help them access the data on it. The FBI seized the iPhone of a suspect in the San Bernardino mass shooting (another false flag event), but they claim they are unable to access the encrypted content on it. They further state that Apple, and Apple alone, has the exclusive technical means to unlock the encrypted iPhone data in this situation, and so now, they are ordering Apple to do so. Edward Snowden has called this “the most important tech case in a decade.” However, something smells fishy about this story …

FBI Claims It Can’t Hack into Encrypted iPhone Data of San Bernardino Suspect

First of all, here is some of the text from the legal order:

“Despite both a warrant authorizing the search and the phone owner’s consent, the government has been unable to complete the search because it cannot access the iPhone’s encrypted content. Apple has the exclusive technical means which would assist the government in completing its search, but it has declined to provide that assistance voluntarily. Accordingly, the government respectfully requests that this Court issue an order compelling Apple to assist in enabling the search commanded by the warrant.”

Whenever you read a story on the Mainstream Media, you have to run it through your own truth filters to see if it adds up. In this case, here are a number of questions about the case:

1. Why would we assume that Apple is doing this for principled reasons? At the every least, they would be doing it as a business move to become a “key market differentiator” by trying to set themselves apart from other tech companies as a company that really cares about consumer privacy. However, did you know that Apple has unlocked encrypted iPhone data for the Feds 70 times in the past?

2. How do we know for sure that the FBI can’t already hack into encrypted iPhone data? We are told that end-to-end encryption is currently unbreakable by intelligence agencies like the FBI, CIA and NSA. But who’s to say they haven’t already worked out how to do it, and are keeping it secret?

3. Could this be a big public relations charade on both sides – Apple to pretend it really cares about consumer privacy, and the FBI to put on a show that it can’t hack end-to-end encryption and encrypted iPhone data, when it really can?

4. If the NSA can’t already hack encrypted iPhone data (even with the new iOS 9 which was released on September 16, 2015), then why did Michael Hayden, former director of both the NSA (1999-2005) and CIA (2006-2009), state in this interview that the intelligence agencies essentially figured out a way?

“(In the mid-1990s) we then began the greatest 15 years in the history of electronic surveillance. It didn’t matter – we figured out ways to get around the ‘unbreakable encryption’ … number one, no encryption is unbreakable, it just takes more computing power, and number two … we developed … bulk collection and metadata.”

5. Is the FBI only doing this to try to make something legal that they can already do, so there will be legal precedent in future and less roadblocks to their ubiquitous surveillance?

6. Finally, let us remember that San Bernardino was a blatant false flag event, another in a long string of false flag shootings and bombings that have taken place in the US. We already know the Government was behind this, not some Muslim patsies. Is the FBI using this case to gain more sympathy for its cause, playing on Islamophobia and the American public’s gullibility, hoping people will cry out for the FBI to “make it safe” and give up their rights, liberties and privacy in the process?
{Didi71}
Ospite

MessaggioInviato: 24 Feb 2016 08:41    Oggetto: Rispondi

Se si parla di ROM allora dalla foto della "geometria" dei transistor si possono - forse - evincere i bit.
Se si tratta di Flash è un po' più "duretta" poichè occorre rilevare cariche elettriche in un gate fluttuante. E stiamo parlando di poche decine di nanometri replicati su miliardi di bit; per intenderci il virus dell'AIDS ha un diametro di 100 nanometri.
Comunque non dimentichiamoci mai che le tecnologie militari sono sempre molto più avanti di quelle note.
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Privacy Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: